- Vehicle Shipping
- International Info
- Download Documentation
- Moving Tips
- About Us
For security reasons, the following items cannot be exported by way of sea and airfreight.
| Radioactive materials, acids,
| Fire lighters, lighter fuel,
|Flammable liquids and solids|| Explosives, ammunition, detonators
and related equipment
|Fireworks and pyrotechnics|| Ink or printer cartridges
- Creams or containers containing liquids (Airfreight only).
- Oxidisers such as bleaching powders.
- Organic peroxides.
- Tear gas devices or any gas cylinders.
- Infectious substances such as live virus materials.
- Wet-cell car batteries.
- Magnetrons Instruments containing mercury.
- Instruments containing magnets.
- Non-safety matches.
- Poisons, arsenic, cyanide, weedkiller.
- Creosote, quicklime, oiled paper.
- Vehicle fuel system components which have contained fuel.
- Smoke canisters and smoke cartridges.
The following items are restricted for some countries. Please check our Customs Information section to find out more about your destination.
- Food items, cooked and raw
- Plant products, seeds, nuts and agricultural items
- Animal products, dairy, egg and meat
- Used sporting, fishing and camping equipment